INDIA STOCK MARKET HOLIDAYS 2017 LIST
(BSE 2017 HOLIDAYS / NSE HOLIDAYS)
Indian share markets remain open for equity trading on all weekdays except Saturdays,
Sundays and declared market holidays.
- NSE / BSE Opening Time: 09:15 AM IST
- NSE / BSE Closing Time: 3:30 PM IST
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India remain close for
trading on following days. Check if BSE / NSE is open today.
- If BSE or NSE closed today?
- What are Stock Market’s holiday hours?
- BSE holidays 2017
- NSE list of trading holidays 2017
- Indian share market timings and holidays
- Stock Market in India open today?
NSE / BCE HOLIDAYS 2017 LIST (EQUITY AND EQUITY DERIVATIVE)
Public Holidays and Festivals falling on Saturday / Sunday’s:
- Maharashtra Day: Sunday, April 09, 2017
- Bakri Id: Saturday, September 02, 2017
- Dussehra: Saturday, September 30, 2017
- Muharram: Sunday, October 01, 2017
- Gurunanak Jayanti: Saturday, November 04, 2017
Diwali Muhurat Trading/ Deepavali 2017 Muhurat Trading will be held on Thursday, October 19, 2017 from — To — (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja).
Timing of Diwali Muhurat Trading Session for Equity Segment, Equity Derivatives Trading and Currency Derivatives Trading at BSE and NSE: Thursday, October 19, 2017 — to —
Note: that being a special trading session; all trades executed in this Diwali
Muhurat trading session shall result in settlement obligations.