Mcx Holidays 2017 Calendar Contains list of days when Mcx Commodity Market of India Remains Closed or Half Day Closed for Trading Session. Proposed list of Mcx trading holidays of the Exchange for the calendar year 2017. Trading in MCX Commodity market happens on all days of the week (with the exception of Saturdays and Sundays and occasions announced by the Exchange ahead of time). It would be ideal if you take note of that market exchanging hours may change. Please visit MCX / NCDEX website for more detail. Current market timings of the commodity segment in India are :
Current market timings of the Mcx commodity segment in India are :
– Morning Session Timing: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
– Evening Session Timing: 5:00 PM – 11:30 PM / 11:55 PM*
* Note: The evening session trading timings are being revised twice a year in order to comply with the US daylight saving timings. Usually summer the closing time is 11:30 PM and in Winter its 11:55 PM.
Check if MCX Market closed today?
What are MCX holiday hours?
Public Holidays and Festivals falling on Saturday / Sundays:
- Mahavir Jayanti: Sunday, April 09, 2017
- Bakri Id: Saturday, September 02, 2017
- Dussehra: Saturday, September 30, 2017
- Muharram: Sunday, October 01, 2017
- Gurunanak Jayanti: Saturday, November 04, 2017
- Diwali Muhurat Trading 2017 (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja) : MCX Timing : Thursday, October 19, 2017
Commodity Segment Diwali Muhurat Trading / Deepavali 2017 Muhurat Trading will be held on Thursday, October 19, 2017 from xxx PM To xxx PM (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja).
Currency Derivatives Segment Diwali Muhurat Trading will be held on Thursday, October 19, 2017 from 05:00 PM To 07:30 PM.
Note: On the occasion of Diwali (Laxmi Poojan Day), futures contracts of all commodities will be available for Muhurat Trading.